Posted by sysadmin on November 9, 2019
Follow this link to open a KaraokeDownload Support Ticket:
KaraokeDownload Support System
NOTE: Support that relates to our software is FREE. If matters pertain to technical support of your computer (not relating to our software), the Microsoft operating system, or “Advise” for computer use a fee of $50 USD per incident is incured. We ask that computer issues should be appropriately managed by a qualified techinician in your area.
Frequently asked questions about software and registration
- KaraokeDownload Support Forum – For General Support.
- Swift Elite Support FAQ – For Questions regarding Swift Elite.
- Registration FAQ – For questions regarding registration of Activaiton Codes, Player Codes etc.
- Video Tuning FAQ – For answers to video tuning issues (single vs dual monitor).
- Software FAQ – For common questions and problems with the software.
- Playback FAQ – For problems and solutions to common playback issues.
- Capabilties FAQ – For “Can your software…” type questions.
- Capabilties FAQ 2 – For answers to Checking Drive Capabilities.
- KMF Overview/FAQ – Some info on KMF and how they can be used
- How to Burn Back to CD+G FAQ – 3 Steps to Burn an MP3+G /KMF back to CD+G Disc
A glossary of terms and concepts
- What Is..? – Answers to common “What is” questions
- What is MP3+G ? – Some basics on the MP3+G standard
- Karaoke Formats – Logos and descriptions for popular Karaoke Formats
Before contacting us please make sure you have checked the following resources:
- The documentation that came with the product
- The troubleshooting section in the documentation
- The Software FAQ
- The Tutorial section